I pray that that each of you are being safe and adhering to the recommendations to maintain safe distancing and health care precautions during this challenging time for all of us. The whole world finds itself in a unique situation. Your board of directors has been monitoring what is happening locally as it impacts players and families. Some of you are struggling more than others.
One of the most difficult decisions that we have to make is whether to attempt some form of spring season. The Community Park in Murrysville is closed until further notice. That makes our decision a little easier. To keep everyone safe and not leaving you hanging on day-to-day, we have decided to cancel the Spring season. It is the right thing for us to do.
We are hoping that things are good by June and we will be able to start our fall season early in August. All of you who have registered for the Spring season will be registered for the fall season automatically.
I am looking for photos to update the website. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org